Friday, February 17, 2023

Food4Thought | Best Samosas in the country

I love to eat


More specifically, I love to eat good food.


So I thought maybe I should share my experience for others to do the same for the simplest reason - why should anyone eat crappy food?


Firstly I have to say, I’m no food expert nor a food reviewer (I’m not too sure whether I got that title right). But I just find good food and eat it. 


This is my favorite place to find samosas in Sri Lanka - Hotel Thaj in Jaffna. If you are ever in Jaffna you can’t/ shouldn’t miss this place (it’s easily accessible down the A9 road close to the 3rd cross street). Hotel Thaj has been around for some time and whenever I visit Jaffna I make sure that I pay a visit and grab my dosage of samosas. They serve chicken samosas and the taste is incomparable because it’s too good. The best part is that they don’t cheat with the meat. Sometimes, when we go to a restaurant we feel dissatisfied with the quantity of the dish they serve, but I have never felt that way with the Thaj Samosas, it has always been a fulfilling experience. Thaj hotel produces samosas every morning and the evening on a daily basis, so if you want fresh samosas make sure you go between 10.00am-1.00pm and 5.00pm-7.30pm. This amazing creation is served at a reasonable price of Rs.80/- (During my last visit in December 2022).


Don’t sit and ponder - grab your samosas and share your experience so that more people get the taste of good food!


#SriLanka #Travel #Jaffna #Food





2 comments:

  1. They are indeed the best samosas! Definitely worth the drive all the way up to Northern Sri Lanka!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts