Friday, February 24, 2023

Food4Thought | Best Mutton Biriyani in Jaffna

Its true that I drove all the way to Jaffna from Pasikudah just to grab some samosas, but this story is not about that. 

On the way to Jaffna I was bummed that the samosas that I was targeting had all disappeared so I had to find an alternative food options to survive one day; and this Gem was found right opposite to Thaj Hotel. 

Ordering the Mutton Biriyani was an after-thought but what an after-thought it was! Simply brilliant! It is not too harsh with flavors but enough to blow my mind; and the Mutton portion was reasonable considering the price of mutton these days in the market. The important part is that there were real edible pieces of mutton rather than chewy parts, where I get all frustrated right from the start of the meal. It had a nice Jaffna and South Indian tone to it, which I specially liked. Since it was shared with three people it disappeared in couple of minutes. 

Head down to Kabris and order one Mutton Biriyani for yourself because it is not practical to share food that is amazing as this! But be open to share your thoughts!

Location - Kabris Kingdom

#travel #food #srilanka 







1 comment:

Popular Posts