Monday, May 17, 2021

Bow Down

Never I've seen such grace,

Gleaming

with a gentle smiley face.

Contagious,

mystical,

true sense of gloriousness.

I stare,

Drawn to the hungry glares, 

Drawn to the sugary dips,

flips,

and smiles. 

Definitely a gorgeous sight

undeniable true grace,

Moses! 

yes, I'm color blind '

two gleaming pearls!!

green?

Black? 

Brown?

Does it matter?

No, I've got very little to offer, your grace

Hands empty,

slips,

Smiles,

Still complete - Graciousness. 

Don't go too close

I tell myself,

guaranteed broken heart, 

such a lovable soul,

I still stare.

I think,

he's the fool

most definitely, yes

completely,

Doesn't he know?

Much he knows,

About the flower that blossoms,

smile of summer

is a smile for all seasons.






17.05.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts